The Oktoberfest Medallion was found on Sunday, September 27.
One clue will be posted on this page (scroll down) each day at approximately 6 a.m.
The rules are similar to past years and are listed below.
The 2015 Oktoberfest Medallion:
- is always located within the La Crosse city limits
- is never buried in the ground
- is always on public property
- is accessible 24 hours, BUT posted hours should be observed
- fits in the palm of a hand
- may be camouflaged
Please be respectful of public and private property and your fellow medallion hunters.
Prizes awaiting the person finding the medallion are $500 cash and a miniature replica of the medallion, compliments of Satori Arts.
To claim the prize package, the medallion finder must be wearing a 2015 Oktoberfest USA button at the time they present the medallion at the Oktoberfest office. The back side of the medallion includes a contact name and number to report that it has been found.