Thanks to everyone who #Cruise(d)BearMountain with us this fall!
Please check back soon for 2016 Bear Mountain Cruise tickets.
Cruisin’, leaf peepin’, wurst eatin’, polka dancin’, mountain hikin’ fun with your friends and family…everything you need to celebrate pumpkin’s favorite season!
Back in the 1960’s Circle Line Sightseeing acquired The Hudson Dayliner ship that made daily trips up to Bear Mountain State Park. We still take the Dayliner route to Bear Mountain in the fall - just the right time when those beautiful bursts of fall leaves start to appear along the Hudson.
We still stop at Bear Mountain for you to indulge in some glorious nature, but now we also include a brand new Onboard Oktoberfest right on the boat!
Take a 2.5 hour cruise up the Hudson enjoying the autumnal sights and our new Onboard Oktoberfest with German food and beer specials plus some good ol’ oom-pah music* up to Bear Mountain State Park. You’ll hop off the boat there, where for 3 hours, you can enjoy the park’s 50+ hiking and biking trails, paddle around the lake, visit the Bear Mountain Zoo, brunch at The Bear Mountain Inn and take in the general splendor of nature and fall weather. You can even order a picnic lunch ahead of time to take with you – we’ll have it boxed and ready for you on board!
Whether you’re a family looking for an awesome autumn adventure at Bear Mountain, a group of friends getting your Oktoberfest on, or a fall foliage aficionado looking to do some serious leaf peeping, our Bear Mountain Cruises are the perfect pick!
Go Premier! Enjoy our class on Bear Mountain cruises for just $25 more per person!
NEW Onboard Oktoberfest with music presented by Warsteiner!
Drink your Dunkle (or Pilsner or special edition Oktoberfest) and let our live German bands entertain you and your crew onboard every Sonnabend (that’s German for Saturday).
Board our boat and step into Munich, as you snack and sip on German eats and brews! Sample menu includes:
- German Feast Plate with bratwurst, sauerkraut and German potato salad
- Prop & Peller Real Bavarian Pretzels
- Traditional pork schnitzel
- All Circle Line’s classic concessions items (hot dogs, chips, candy, etc.)
- Draft and bucket specials on all Warsteiner beers
Things To Know
- Cruising Saturdays and Sundays, September 26 – November 8, 2015 and on Columbus Day, Monday, October 12.
- Cruise is approximately 2.5 hours each way and you have 3 hours to spend at Bear Mountain
- Light narration of sights and highlights from a Circle Line guide included in all trips
- Picnic lunches must be ordered by 3PM the Wednesday prior to your cruise, orders can be placed by calling 212-563-3200 -
- On board restrooms
- No outside food or beverage allowed. Food and beverage is available for purchase on board and cash and credit cards are accepted **
- Warning: there is a steep hill leading from the dock at Bear Mountain to the main park area. Please be aware this hill may be difficult for some people to climb, including those with difficulty walking or in wheelchairs.
- Due to changes made by Bear Mountain State Park, there is no Oktoberfest celebration on land at Bear Mountain. Instead, we invite you to enjoy our new Onboard Oktoberfest while you cruise, before and after your stop at the park.
Sights and Sounds:
THANKS TO YOUTUBE USER ALEKSANDR ABELEV
Have a great video or photo of your Circle Line Bear Mountain Cruise?
*Live bands onboard on Saturdays only, no live band 11/7. Sundays and Saturday, 11/7 include light narration from the guide and festive background music.
**Concession stands on board the boat will be closed while docked at Bear Mountain. Please also note that New York State law prohibits the sale of alcohol on Sundays before noon.Book this cruise