Nashville Oktoberfest in Germantown is back and better than ever with three days of celebration! Expect authentic German food, three stages with live music, a limited release Yazoo Oktoberfest brew, craft vendors and more. Best of all, it’s FREE!
Nashville Oktoberfest will be from Friday, October 10th through Sunday, October 12th. Join thousands of others at this family-friendly German festival.
Nashville Oktoberfest Dates & Times (2014):
Friday, October 10th – 5pm to 10pm
Saturday, October 11th – 10am to 10pm
Sunday, October 12th – 11am to 6pm
Location: 7th Avenue & Monroe Street
Also, don’t forget about the Germantown 5k Bier Run.
New this year will be VIP tickets for $65 – purchase here. That price may scare some away, but you get a heck of a lot in VIP. VIP tickets will include:
- FastPass armbands to skip beer lines throughout the Oktoberfest
- 3 days of full access to our private double-decker VIP tent, full of local celebrities and Oktoberfest stars
- Nashville Oktoberfest 1-Liter Beer Stein – yours to keep
- Two free refills of beer in your stein (32+ oz each refill!)
- Complimentary Oktoberfest meal in the luxury of the VIP Tent
- Discounted additional refills of beer inside the VIP
- Private, air-conditioned bathroom access
- Swag bag of goodies from event sponsors
- VIP Parking Lot
Get more information, see the live music schedule and purchase VIP tickets on the Nashville Oktoberfest website.See also:
- Brown Tile Bathroom Design Ideas - luxury Bathroom Design Ideas "here".